Subscribe Now:

Click on text below to receive notice when new blog note is posted!

Subscribe to Marriage Building Thoughts

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Introduction To Marriage Blog

Some may be offended by my thoughts and opinions, but it is a foundation that you can build from. With over 20 years married to only one person I have some thoughts about how to make your marriage work. I am also open to questions that I will answer to the best of my ability, but understand, this is my opinion and you do not have to agree. I will clearly explain my foundation for building my marriage as well as good advise I have received over the years. I will also include thoughts from my wife as well so that there is a well rounded scope of information.

My desire is to strengthen marriages. Marriage is precious and we have to do everything we can to support each other.

No comments: