Subscribe Now:

Click on text below to receive notice when new blog note is posted!

Subscribe to Marriage Building Thoughts

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some Things Take TIme

I have been amazed by the number of emails I have received with different questions about marriage citing specific experiences or troubles they have been going through. My blog is not written date specific, but covering different aspects and experiences of marriage and relationships. Some have already started to go back and look a past notes and asking questions.

Matthew 19:8 "He said to them, "Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so."

I do not want to fill in the next stage to marriage until you have time to review thoughts and concepts I already have covered. I want to give you time to decide how or if they are things you can apply in your own marriage. There is no exact textbook about how to have the perfect marriage, but there are some things that can be similar in all marriage. The Bible gives many steps and practices for us to apply in our own lives. These things are timeless.

I want to encourage you to email me if there are specific things you are struggling with. I would like to address things that could be helpful for your relationship as well as share experiences my wife and I have had together.

Remember: Marriage is Forever! Even if you no longer are with your spouse a piece of you stays with them and a piece of them stays with you. Take the time to know each other before you are married with the commitment to forever. There are going to be tough times and you need to be ready to handle them together or call things off before you make a promise of forever. God mourns every time a couple separate. Be an example for your children, family and others around.

No comments: